(NaturalNews) Most people who undergo chemotherapy do not realize the origin of common chemotherapy agents is found in the mustard gas chemical weapons used in World Wars I and II. That’s just one of 25 stunning — but historically accurate — revelations found in an investigative report issued by NaturalNews.com, one of the most visited news websites in the world.
The report, available as a FREE downloadable PDF, is available at:
The report reveals a well-documented series of startling revelations about the origins of modern medicine, including:
• The truth about how blood-thinning medications are made from a combination of rat poison and pig intestines.
• How modern-day crop pesticides are formulated with Zyklon B, the chemical used by Hitler to gas Jews to death.
• The true history of the USDA and how it sold out the American people and colluded with agricultural and food interests to legalize poison in the food supply.
• How even the FDA now admits prescription drugs kill one million Americans every decade.
• How the former chairman of Bayer was found guilty of Nazi war crimes during the Nuremberg trials.
• The truth about a prominent psychiatric doctor who would remove patients’ teeth and other organs in order to “cure” them of mental disorders.
• Shocking details about the former head of the American Medical Association and how he acted as a monopolistic criminal thug who sought to destroy all knowledge of natural cures and plant-based remedies.
• Why the medical establishment has spent 100 years trying to suppress information about nutritional therapies, mineral cures and natural cures.
The full investigative report written by S. D. Wells, containing 25 amazing facts about the hidden history of medicine, is available now at NaturalNews.com:
About the author: Mike Adams is an award-winning journalist and holistic nutritionist with a strong interest in personal health, the environment and the power of nature to help us all heal He has authored and published thousands of articles, interviews, consumers guides, and books on topics like health and the environment, reaching millions of readers with information that is saving lives and improving personal health around the world. Adams is a trusted, independent journalist who receives no money or promotional fees whatsoever to write about other companies’ products. In 2010, Adams created NaturalNews.TV, a natural living video sharing site featuring thousands of user videos on foods, fitness, green living and more. He’s also the CEO of a highly successful email newsletter software company that develops software used to send permission email campaigns to subscribers. Adams volunteers his time to serve as the executive director of the Consumer Wellness Center, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, and pursues hobbies such as martial arts, Capoeira, nature macrophotography and organic gardening. He’s also author a large number of health books offered by Truth Publishing and is the creator of numerous reference website including NaturalPedia.com and the free downloadable Honest Food Guide. His websites also include the free reference sites HerbReference.com and HealingFoodReference.com. Adams believes in free speech, free access to nutritional supplements and the innate healing ability of the human body.
Have comments on this article? Post them here:
people have commented on this article.
Take Action: Support NaturalNews.com
Permalink to this article:
Reprinting this article: Non-commercial use OK, cite NaturalNews.com with clickable link.
Embed article link: (copy HTML code below):
Hidden history of organized medicine revealed in NaturalNews investigative report